2009年9月14日月曜日

Live At Gamuso

Last Saturday I was up on stage at a great event held in Gamuso, a live house in Asagaya, western Tokyo. Asagaya is a fantastic neighborhood, an both an area and an era - the 60s! It's an artsy, bohemian area with a happening street life and lots of little places to hear music. I was there as part of an organization called JAMBO International's www.jambointernational.com biannual musical event. Normally, I sing my own songs, but last week I felt like singing older, well known songs. So I went for "Over the Rainbow", "Amazing Grace" and "Let It Be". The latter is what you see me up there singing, alongside Yuki Band. (Yuki is playing keyboard on the right). 

2 件のコメント:

  1. Hi Andy
    I gave up to say something about Oscar but Asagaya!
    I've lived at Ogikubo before next to Asagaya....long long time ago.

    So you were the star this night!

    And I hope you r gonna be a famous soon.
    See you~~

    返信削除
  2. Hi Hiromi,

    Nice comments, thank you! It was great to see you and Marine yesterday. Please send me an email. I'm at
    andyboerger@nifty.com
    Jimbo-san ni yoroshiku!

    返信削除